Saturday, September 17, 2005

GENIUS TOPS 1000"

SOMETIME IN THE EARLY HOURS OF SEPTEMBER , 17 MY FLEDGLING BLOG SITE RECORDED IT'S 1000 HIT. ( OF COURSE, MAYBE 200 OF THEM WERE ME)

IF YOU HAVE READ MY BLOGS (AND YOU SHOULD) YOU HAVE NOTICED I'VE FOCUSED ON MORE SERIOUS TOPICS AND HAVE NOT REVEALED MUCH INSIGHT ON MY PERSONAL LIFE. PERHAPS IN TIME , MY GROWING BLOG FANDOM WILL ALSO BENEFIT FROM MY GREAT WISDOM CONCERNING LIFE AND IT'S MANY PATHS.

FOR NOW I HAVE TO GO. THERE'S MUCH TO DO........... LAUNDRY, FIX A BED, FIX A CEILING FAN, HANG SOME MINI BLINDS AT MY MOM'S, CHANGE THE CAT LITTER, MOW THE YARD......................................................MAYBE MY PERSONAL LIFE ISN'T THAT INTERESTING.

6 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your serious comments are both deep and informative. Keep them coming.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger MAA said...

i want more personal insight on daily life! how was that mowing...and did you get the ceiling fan fixed? i cant wait!

son

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous faith said...

I have a question...do you answer questions?

ok, I have another question...do you always post in CAPS? Are you very intense and loud in person also?

I like depth, and it is possible to be both deep and personal simultaneously.

I am with Carter, I would like to know about the ceiling fan...not so much the mowing, but the fan intrigues me.

I guess I should tell you I post on Carter and Ronnies blogs (and Jason, Justin etc etc)

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger MOL Junior said...

MOL

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger joegonzo77902679 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger richierich said...

Nice site I too have a ceiling fan site at ceiling fan ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home