Friday, September 09, 2005

DID KATRINA IMPACT IRAQ?

AT THE END OF LAST WEEK I SUDDENLY NOTICED I HAD NOT SEEN REPORTS OF US SOLDIERS DEATHS. I THOUGHT MOST LIKELY THE UNFOLDING KATRINA STORY HAD JUST DOMINATED ALL NEWS. AS I READ THE FRIDAY PAPER I BEGAN SCANNING TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY STORIES CONCERNING AMERICAN SERVICE PERSONAL AND COULD NOT FIND ANY.

NOT SATISFIED, I TURNED TO THE NET AND AGAIN FOUND NOTHING. I CONTINUED SEARCHING AND FOUND A WEB SITE CALLED CASUALTIES OF WAR. THIS SITE CONTAINS UP TO DATE ACCOUNTS OF ALL DEATHS . I RECOMMEND VISITING THIS SITE ,IT HAS VERY INTERESTING DATA CONCERNING IRAQ BUT ALSO AMERICA'S HISTORY OF WAR FARE AND RELATED DEATHS.

I SCANNED THIS DATA BACK FOR SIX MONTHS AND COULD FIND NO OTHER TIME PERIOD THAT COMPARED WITH THE PAST TWO WEEKS WHERE SO FEW AMERICAN CASUALTIES HAD OCCURRED. A THEORY STARTED TO COME INTO MY MIND BUT I NEEDED MORE EVIDENCE.

I BROKE DEATH RATES DOWN BY DAYS OF THE WEEK AND DISCOVERED THAT FRIDAY HAD THE FEWEST NUMBERS OF DEATHS. SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY ALL LED THE WAY ABOUT EQUAL.

I PROPOSE THE HANDLERS OF THE SUICIDE BOMBERS WANT TO GET MAXIMUM EFFECT FROM EACH BLAST. BY EFFECT, I DON'T MEAN JUST THE DESTRUCTION ITSELF BUT THE MORE IMPORTANT NEWS COVERAGE . THEY DON'T WANT TO WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD VOLUNTEER IF THEY FEEL AMERICA WONT HEAR ABOUT IT.

PRIOR TO KATRINA I BELIEVE FRIDAYS HAVE REMAINED LESS DANGEROUS BECAUSE MANY AMERICAN'S ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH THE WEEKEND MAKING IT A LESS DESIRABLE NEWS DAY. I BELIEVE WE ARE ENGAGED WITH SOME VERY CRAZY PEOPLE BUT NOT AT ALL STUPID. THERE ONLY HOPE OF VICTORY IS TO WIN THE WAR IN THE MEDIA.

AS THE COVERAGE OF KATRINA BECOMES LESS DOMINATE I WILL BE CLOSELY WATCHING TO SEE IF BOMBINGS INCREASE. I BELIEVE THEY WILL.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger kerri said...

jess and i read this late last night and had a long discussion about how news media really does control everything nowadays. i think you may be right about this.

by the way, you really need to change your settings to allow anyone to comment. i've had at least two people say 'i'd like to comment on his site, but it won't let me because i don't have a blogger site".

so get to it!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger wewilleatyou said...

very interesting conspiracy!!!! make sure and recap this in a few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home